Digital Millenium Copyright Act
DMCA Agent Contact Information
2011 E 6th Street, Apt 7317
Austin, TX 78702
Electronic Mail Address
Notices of Claimed Copyright Infringement
Clyp, Inc. has a zero tolerance policy for those who post copyrighted material: we fully comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. If you come across anything on our site that you think infringes your copyright rights, please notify our DMCA agent by providing the following information:
- Your contact information. This can be your email address, mailing address or phone number.
- The specific URL of each allegedly infringing audio file.
- A clear and complete description of the content that you believe has been infringed.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the allegedly infringing content is not authorized by the copyright owner, by their agent, or by the law.
- A statement that all information you have provided is accurate under penalty of perjury and that you are the owner, or authorized agent of the owner, of the copyright right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Jordan Patapoff is our agent designated to receive notification of claimed infringement. Once notice is received, or if we discover infringing material ourselves, we will quickly disable access to the material. Copyright.gov maintains a directory of service provider agents for notification of claims infringement and our information can be found here.
Where it has been determined that a user has repeatedly violated our “Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy”, their IP address will be disabled from accessing Clyp, Inc. systems and their account will be terminated.